Schools or organisations that wish to run their minibuses/vehicles for reward or hire but without a full PSV operator’s licence need to have a Section 19 Permit. These permits are issued only to schools and organisations that are not-for-profit or have charitable status and are not looking to profit from any aspect of their minibuses.